▪ Версия обновления: Update 5
▪ Требуемая версия: Update 1-4
▪ Таблетка: Присутствует
▪ Размер: 459 Мб
» Changelog for Update #5 - 20130822
- We got word from Bain that the Washington PD is really stepping up their car chase unit - keep an extra eye out in the back mirror heading out of your heists.
- Bags - you no longer can grab them through walls, fences and such - the easy days are gone!
- Revives - gone are the days of reviving your team mate through walls - man up!
- Your loot bags now show up in a growing pile in your escape car or chopper.
- Updated several skill descriptions.
- ECM jammers can now be used to open ATM machines.
- Tweaked ECM feedback potency.
- Hitman buffed.
- Silent Drilling - Lower the drill sound effect volume when skill is activated.
- Chameleon skill description text is now updated and more descriptive.
- Drill Sergeant BASIC and ACE bonuses increased.
- Buffed Cable Guy ACE.
- Buffed converted cops damage.
- Buffed Underdog BASIC.
- Stockholm Syndrome - Civilians revive the player faster now.
- Fixed that the progress backup save language wasn't clear enough.
- HUD viewpoints no longer clips at the edges.
- Added beeping call sound for the pager call.
- Cranked up the volume on the ECM jammer.
- New Bain-lines added.
- Added new footsteps.
- We now stop weapon animations at mission end to prevent them from triggering sounds - for example, no more reload sound from shotgun in mission end screen.
-Fixed pistols (some of them) not using "aiming sensitivity".
- Crime.net & Menu.
- Crime.net filters! Finally! More filter options in crimenet. Pick difficulty, server numbers, new (1 player in) and old (2-3 players in) servers.
- XP tweaks to 1 day jobs vs 3 day jobs, it is now much more worth doing 2-3 day jobs.
- Prevent terminate contract option if signed out (server in failed/disconnected state).
- Fixed a crash when host sign-out and sign-in during loading.
- Fixed support for ultra widescreen / eyefinity.
- Magically fixed controller for Ingame manual.
- Enemies will now be highlighted when they are behind glass, while player is looking through cameras, and the "box" marking heads of enemies will work through glass.
- Gangsters can be highlighted during sneak phase.
- Tweaked enemy surrender chances.
- Sniper shoots less often but packs more punch.
- Taser has more health and is a bit more sadistic.
- Bulldozer has now a higher damage tolerance, and is more evil.
- Taser volume cranked up.
- Converted enemies will no longer have a pager when they die.
- Converted guards on players side don't try to sneak off a call for backup.
- Fix on saw melee.
- Fixed a Steam disconnect issue caused by slow harddrives stalling the network thread.
- Optimize the network code for less waiting.
- Lots of new art for the mall such as lamps, barrista furniture and more.
- New asset icons for mallcrasher gas cans are in.
- Blocked off a place where the player could get stuck if he really wanted to inspect certain gym equipment from... interesting angles.
- Fixed a wonky door on Mallcrasher.
- Made the AI move around better on the map.
- Removed the small rooms with the gas cans - reviewers really wanted this.
Framing Frame Job - Train Trade.
- Fixed issues where bags wouldn't count when traded in the Train Trade.
- Bag collision on roof of train fixed.
- Fixed collision in the secret tunnels.
- Removed a floating stone!
- Safes that would spawn inside of walls have been removed.
- Moved the ATM machines in the lobby a bit so they don't intersect.
- Thermal drill now gets Technician bonuses for speed, alert radius and fixing itself.
Framing Frame Job.
- Fixed disappearing environment on the roof on the penthouse.
- Fixed a light bug.
- Fixed some rare objectives bug.
Four Stores Job.
-ATM machines now have a random chance on appearing.
-Changed civilian animations so that there no longer are stonecold civilians during assaults.
Rats Job - Trade.
-Fixed a crash related to the client drop-in joining and crashing after a couple of seconds.
Art - Miscellaneous.
- Made glass double sided on player van.
- Added window damage on on office dividers with glass in them.
- Added Park Escape in daytime and Cafe Escape in daytime for better variety.
- Removed some flying bushes on the Park Escape.
Watchdogs Job - Truck load.
- Fixed a gate that reacted in a strange way when C4 was used.
- Fixed an issue where bags could be thrown in unreachable places.
Firestarter Job - Day 1.
- Fixed so cameras stop beeping after the alarm goes off.
Firestarter Job - Day 2.
- Fix for cuffed guard that is not detected as suspicious activity.
- Fixed breakable glass in the server room.
- Fix for one secondary slot missing in weapons rack.